The admissions process is simple.
Subject to places being available, children may join the school either in our Pre-school (from 2 years 9 months) or they can start in Reception (the year of their 5th birthday). We also accept children who transfer from other schools in Years 1 to 6.
Most children start at the beginning of an academic year in September, however we are also happy for children to join us part way through a year group.
Some children are placed out of year group where, for example, they are particularly academic and would benefit from being in a class of more advanced learners or they are a late learner and would benefit from repeating a year.
The usual admissions process is as follows:-
1. Request a prospectus, details and school fees;
2. Book an appointment to meet the Head for a tour of the school;
3. Register your interest;
4. Book one or two taster sessions for your child;
5. If everyone is happy a place is offered;
6. Parents have 14 days to accept the offer of a place;
7. Child starts on the agreed date.
Download a copy of our Admissions Policy and Procedure