YEAr 5 & 6 Equipment List
To be replenished as necessary
- Berol handwriting pen (as a spare) from the office
- 6 Pencils HB (B and 4B for art, one of each)
- Erasers, pencil sharpener and 30 cm ruler
- A4 sketch book (suggest The Works)
- Art overall (John Lewis)
- Complete, plain, geometry set
- Pritt stick
- Pencil crayons and felt tips
- Plastic A4 folder for homework and homework diary
- Dictionary (not simplified – suggest Collins Pocket School English)
- Thesaurus (suggest Collins Pocket English)
- Collins Easy Learning Dictionary - French
- PE Kit (named) as detailed in the uniform list.
- To support our work on Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (11+ Practice), we recommend that each child has their own named copies of Bond Reasoning 7-8 yrs and Bond Non Verbal Reasoning 7-8 yrs, for use in school and at home.
- Named lunch box and drink container
In order to return lost items to their rightful owners, it is vital that every item is clearly named if that is not possible, marked with initials. Names put on with permanent markers do wear off, so please re-mark regularly.
Thank you for your co-operation in these matters.